Many people remember their 40th birthday - sometimes called "The Big 4-0". It's often a time of transition which highlights at age 44 in something called Saturn opposition. In the old days it was called midlife crisis. Today most people are not old at 40 but reinventing themselves. Each decade brings transition and change - but 40 is major. I loved everything about turning 40 ... the year the doors opened and I walked into the wonderful world in which I now work and create. Ellie's Bio
This is me today 31 years later - October 17, 2014
15 Things To Love About Turning 40 Huffington Post - October 17, 2014
1. You make decisions for yourself.
2. You tame the inner critic in your head.
3. You finally use your gut instinct.
4. You realize that all those people you think are so confident and lead perfect lives... are just as screwed up as everyone else.
5. You get your silly on again.
6. You ask.
7. You have resilience.
8. Sundays really are Fundays.
9. You get rid of the toxic people in your life.
10. You feel stronger. You get lighter.
11. You are more beautiful.
12. Public speaking gets easier.
13. You stop feeling guilty.
14. You respect yourself.
15. You rock your own style.
Turning 40 in 2004
Turning 40 With Issues - 2003
ELLIE'S ARCHIVES 2014
ELLIE'S WORLD BLOG
CRYSTALINKS HOME PAGE
PSYCHIC READING WITH ELLIE
2012 THE ALCHEMY OF TIME